Download our Membership Application
Greensboro’s best family club value keeps getting better:
- Awesome baby/toddler pool w/ fountains!
- Six tennis courts – Three hydro clay and three hard courts
- Greensboro’s top youth tennis program
- Expert swimming instruction – group and private
- “Lawndale Lizards” GCSA swim team
- Scheduled adult and kids social events for the pool and tennis program
Lawndale has several membership options to suit every family’s needs
- Family Swim & Tennis Membership
Family Membership consists of all members of one immediate family residing in one household. It allows all family members the use of the entire facilities including pool, tennis and clubhouse. Family Swim & Tennis members who have purchased a stock certificate are entitled to vote in Club matters.
- Family of two Swim & Tennis Membership
Family Membership consists of two individuals of one immediate family residing in one household. It allows two individuals the use of the entire facilities including pool, tennis and clubhouse.
- Single Swim & Tennis Membership
Single Membership consists of one member only, being an adult (age 18 or older). Membership privileges are the same as Family members described above.
- Single Tennis Membership
Single Membership consists of one member only, being an adult (age 18 or older). It allows the member the full use of the tennis courts and clubhouse. Single members who have purchased a stock certificate are entitled to vote in Club matters.
- New Family Swim and Tennis Membership*
This “trial” membership is available only to first time members for the first year. Contact us for details! *This includes $100 toward Membership Certification Fee.
Initiation and Certificate Fee
- At this time, Lawndale Swim & Tennis Club is not requiring an initiation fee. All members must, however, purchase a membership certificate. Certificate cost is $250, which can be paid the first year or spread over three years at a cost of $100 per year.
- All members are required to pay a maintenance fee or attend a “work day” scheduled in spring for cleanup or improvement projects. Numerous workdays will be scheduled throughout the year. The maintenance fee will be added to the total membership dues and the hours credited as they are accumulated. Refunds will be issued for any excess amounts paid.
- Current maintenance fees are $50/family and $25/single memberships.