Lawndale’s Pools and Swim Programs
- 7,000 square foot swimming pool divided into a shallow play area and a roped off deep end
- Two diving boards
- 10 minute adult swim every hour
- Plenty of tables, chairs and lounges
- Free hi-speed WiFi for members
- Snack Shack for lunch and ice cream
- Lifeguards are always on duty
- Restrooms and showers conveniently located adjacent to the pool
- Clubhouse with gaming tables, restrooms and lots of room – perfect to rent for a party or function
- Pools are open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Monday
- Pool hours are Monday-Thursday 11:00 AM-8:00 PM, Friday 11:00 AM-9:00 PM, Saturday 11:00 AM-8:00 PM , Sunday Noon-7:00 PM.
- Additionally the toddler pool will open at 9:00 AM Monday-Friday during swim team season
Young people ages 6-18 are invited to join the GSA swim team known as The Lawndale Lizards. With excellent coaching and daily practices, swimmers improve their strokes, conditioning and lap times while building lasting friendships. There is a big emphasis on fun because that’s what summer swimming is all about!
Your children can have a splashing good time in our 20’x40’ baby pool. This state-of-the-art pool has a beach entry, four fountain type water features and a special shade canopy over one end. There is plenty of room for the parents to relax in the shade or sun and watch their children play in the secure, fenced-in pool deck. The baby pool is adjacent to the main pool so families can stay close.