Any swimmer who:
- Is at least 5 years old (by June 1st)
- Can swim the width of the pool (WITH NO ASSISTANCE)
- Is not afraid of the deep end (10 feet) of the pool and
- Up to 18 years old (graduating senior 2022)
- Members of Lawndale Swim and Tennis
Preseason Indoor Practices
New and current members are encouraged to sign up kids (ages 4-18) for these sessions as they’re a great way for any swimmer to improve and get a feel for the swim team. There is no commitment necessary for joining the Lawndale Swim Team, and swimmers can come to as many practices as they can make. The sessions are for 2 hours, come as long as you can (you do not have to stay the whole 2 hours).
Indoor practices are being held until May 18th every Wednesday 4:30 – 6:30 pm and Saturday 7:30 – 9:30 am at the Greensboro College Reynolds Family Student Life Center located at 1015 W. Market St. Greensboro, NC 27401.
2022 Swim Meet Schedule
- Tuesday, May 31 – Starmount @ Lawndale
- Tuesday, June 7 – Sedgefield CC @ Lawndale
- Tuesday, June 14 – Lawndale @ Pinetop
- Tuesday, June 21 – Forest Oaks @ Lawndale
- Tuesday, June 28 – Lawndale @ Southeast
- City Meet- Thursday, July 7– Saturday, July 9
Team registration fee is $100 per swimmer, and includes team swim cap, t-shirt, meet fees, and practices
How to pay
Venmo Lawndale Swim and Tennis Club @lawndalepark or bring a check written out to Lawndale Swim on your first day
What will my child be doing during this time?
Swimmers will be working on swimming stroke technique and having fun in the water
Complete the 2022 Lawndale Lizard Swim Team Registration Form and the Community Swim Association (CSA) Registration Form (print and bring to first practice)